In England alone, around 120,000 people per year develop sepsis. Out of those, about 30,000 die. These are serious numbers. …
Medical Negligence Solicitors London
We offer supportive and expert medical negligence services to clients in London and beyond
Contact our Medical Negligence team
the premier ‘no win, no fee’ Medical Negligence firm
Every patient has the right to a reasonable standard of care. All medical staff, from neurosurgeons to dentists, regardless of whether they work privately or for the NHS, are obliged to treat their patients to the best of their ability.
We don’t like to think about it, but mistakes can happen. It is only right that one is compensated for harm that could have been avoided. ‘Medical negligence’ is a broad term, encompassing lots of different things. To sum it up, it can be any medical procedure that has been carried out incompetently or inappropriately. A few common examples might be;
- Causing injury that should have been avoided, e.g. performing surgery on the wrong part of the body.
- Failing to tell, or actively concealing, the pros and cons of treatment that might affect a patient’s choice.
- Incorrectly prescribing medication.
- Misdiagnosis, which could be diagnosing the wrong ailment or not diagnosing at all.
- Care home abuse
- Injuries received at birth
- Dental negligence
- Breast Implants or avoidable complications with other Cosmetic Surgery
- Hospital Acquired Infections
It’s also worth remembering that even if you signed a Consent Form (for example, for Laser Eye Surgery, or Cosmetic Surgery), you could still claim medical negligence. No one ever consents to negligent treatment.
Clinical negligence is not limited to any one area of medical treatment.Nor is it limited by the seriousness of the damage resulting from the negligence.You are entitled to make a claim if you’ve recovered in a few weeks, or if the result of the negligence is life-changing.
We’ve handled cases across a wide spectrum of areas of medical treatment.
Click on any of the areas of medicine on the list below to access a brief description.
- Obstetrics (baby and mother)
- Gynaecology (including fertility)
- Gastro-intestinal (including bowel/colorectal)
- Gall bladder
- Pulmonary embolism
- Radiology (interventional radiology and imaging)
- Fatal accidents and inquests
- Psychiatric/mental health
- Kidney failure
- Cosmetic surgery (and the cosmetic treatments)
Our Legal Team
Medical Negligence Claim in London fees
Medical negligence Fees
No win, no fee medical negligence claims.
No matter what your case, we will undertake a through review of your case to find out if you have a valid medical negligence case.
Medical Report Expenses
Some medical negligence claims will require medical reports to be obtained from a specialist.
The costs of these will have to be covered by the client in order to continue to the case.
We will undertake a review, and notify you if there will be further costs that you need to pay for.