Qualified, personal & experienced
Our Fees & Pricing
The pricing guidelines contained in this page is intended as a guide only.
The cost of legal advice and/or representation can vary dramatically based on a number of factors to including (but not limited to)
- the complexity of your matter;
- changes in the scope of the work;
- unforeseen issues and how other parties involved respond.
At the beginning of your matter we will assess your case and provide you with the best possible costs information at that stage.
For information about the possible costs of certain types of work please click on the links below.
Freeman Harris hourly rates
Fee Earner Rates
- Partners £225 – £375
- Solicitors £200 – £325
- Barristers £300 – £325
- Legal Consultants £250 – £350
- Trainee Solicitors £175
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants £125 – £175
All hourly rates are exclusive of VAT
You can find an outline of fixed fees for the services we offer on each service page. You can view our services here.