Personal Injury ClaimsNo Win No Fee
Freeman Harris are one of the best personal injury law firms in the country. We deal with all types of personal injury claims including road traffic accidents, accidents at work, and medical negligence claims. We will get you the maximum compensation for your injuries. Choose the injury you would like to make a claim for.
Accident Claim Legal Costs
No win, no fee
Fees inclusive of VAT and disbursements
N.B. provided simple and straightforward
Common Claim Questions
What documents and evidence do I need to make a personal injury claim?
There are quite a few pieces of evidence that your solicitor will need to see in order to assess your case. The more documents and evidence you bring, the easier it will be to assess your case quickly and efficiently. This is a quick list of the documents that are normally needed.
- Copies of any insurance policies you might have.
- A written statement containing details about the date of the accident and where and how it happened. If there are any, include any previous accidents that might have happened in a similar manner,
- Any medical notes about your injuries will be very helpful.
- Photographs of your injuries and photographs of what caused the injury.
- Any written reports from where the accident took place. These can be health and safety records, or police records if the police had to attend.
- Any documents from witnesses, along with their contact details.
- Tell us whether you are a member of a trade union, as you may be entitled to reduced-cost legal representation.
- Proof of your loss of earnings. These can be out-of-pocket costs like buying painkillers or paying for medical treatment or loss of earnings due to having to take time off work. For this, you should bring relevant receipts and your normal payslips or invoices.
Will I lose my job if I make a claim?
No. While you may have concerns that you will anger your employer by making a claim against them, he or she will have insurance that covers work accidents. All your compensation will awarded from their insurance company and not them personally, therefore there should be no problem with your employer.
What compensation will I receive?
The aim of winning an industrial disease claim is to put you back in the position you were in before the accident occurred. You will usually receive a lump sum in additional to any medical costs, transport costs (such as to and from the hospital) and loss of earnings due to any time off work that you may have incurred during the recovery period.
How much will you charge for the claim?
How long does will it take?
How happens if I lose?
Our Claim Solicitors & Contact Form
With over 10 years’ experience in personal injury law I am well placed to head up our specialist department in this field. I have worked for both insurance companies and on private cases.
I have been practicing as a personal injury lawyer for the last more than 8 years in London. Over all these years, I have developed a keen interest in helping clients get a rightful claim.