Patent RegistrationPatent services at an affordable cost
Protect your new invention from being financially exploited by others by filing and registering a patent application. We work with a number of associates who can help you register your patent in the appropriate market at an affordable cost.
Our associates will aim to secure the most effective protection for your inventions. We work across all industries regardless of their size.
Contact for a quote
Patent Cease & Desist: £250
Patent Infringement Advice: £120
Fees inclusive of VAT and disbursements
N.B. provided simple and straightforward
Common Patent Questions
What is a patent?
A patent provides protection for your new invention which hasn’t been introduced in the market. To obtain a patent, your invention must be new and something can be produced or used.
You can learn more about the difference between patents and other types of IP in our blog post.
What cannot be patented?
You cannot patent ideas or artistic work. These include:
- Literary, dramatic, musical or other artistic works
- Ideas relation to business strategy
- Methods of medical treatment or diagnosis
- a discovery, theory or mathematical method
- Biological processes such as cross breeding plants or animals
Our Patent Services & Contact Form
- Help you identify methods of protecting your new innovations
- Advise you on the best strategy to pursue to protect your new invention
- Help you obtain maximum protection for your inventions, and dealing with patent infringements
- Management of a assignments and licences of your patent
- Help you extend your patent’s protection to foreign markets
They also offer the following search services:
- Patent novelty search
- Patent infringement search