Personal injury lawyers. Claim compensation today! We are one of the best personal injury solicitors in London, make your claim today.

Car driver looking for overtaking traffic

London personal injury lawyersNo win, no fee personal injury solicitors
You don’t have to pay anything if we don’t win the case for you.

personal injury solicitors LondonGet clear advice directly from a personal injury lawyer
Our solicitor will provide clear advice on how successful your claim can be.

personal injury lawyers LondonLaw society accredited
We are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) so you are in the right hands.

Call us to speak to a personal injury lawyer

Call us between 9:00 am to 5:30 pm to speak to one of our personal injury lawyers in London, Greenwich, and get advice on your claim. You can also send us a message using the contact form below and we’ll get back to you soon.

Contact us for free personal injury legal advice!

How our personal injury service works


Mobile displaying contact info for Freeman Harris Solicitors

Contact us about your case



Free legal advice from solicitor in London

Speak to a specialist personal injury lawyer



Lawyers London

Start the proceedings for your case